Wizz Air Offering Job Vacancies in UAE with Salary up to 9,000 Dirhams

Are you seeking exciting career opportunities in the United Arab Emirates? Wizz Air UAE Careers offers a wide range of job openings designed for enthusiastic individuals like you. This guide provides a comprehensive overview of the Wizz Air job application process, including important details about requirements and how to apply.

About Wizz Air

This airline functions as a collaborative venture between ADQ, a government-owned entity (formerly known as Abu Dhabi Development Holding Company, ADDH), which holds the majority share of 51 percent, and Wizz Air Holdings, which holds the remaining 49 percent. They commenced operations in November 2020, initially deploying two Airbus A321neo aircraft, with ambitious plans to expand their fleet to 50 in the coming years.

With a record of transporting over 34 million passengers in 2018, Wizz Air has demonstrated impressive growth and an unwavering commitment to extending its global presence. This dedication is apparent through their consistent addition of new countries, destinations, and a wide range of travel opportunities.

Eligibility Criteria for Wizz Air Careers in Abu Dhabi

To be considered for positions at Wizz Air in Abu Dhabi, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Be at least 18 years old.
  • If you are not a national of the country, you will need to hold a valid permanent work permit.
  • Possess a High School Diploma or an equivalent qualification in a related field.
  • Demonstrate proficiency in both written and spoken English.
  • Have a minimum of 2 years of pertinent experience in the aviation industry.

Compensation and Employee Benefits for Wizz Air UAE Positions

The salaries and employment benefits for various roles at Wizz Air UAE:

Cabin Crew: Earns an estimated annual salary of AED 120,000.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician: Receives an estimated yearly income of AED 144,000.

Flight Attendant: Enjoys an approximate annual salary of AED 205,200. Customer Experience: Earns around AED 102,000 annually.

Cabin Operations: Receives an estimated yearly income of AED 120,000.

Qatar Airways offers a comprehensive compensation package in addition to attractive salary structures. Their offerings include:

  • Complimentary Housing
  • Absence of Utility Expenses
  • Discounted Airfare
  • Exceptional Healthcare Coverage
  • Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
  • Tax-Free Income
  • Overtime Compensation

Wizz Air Cabin Crew

As a Wizz Air flight attendant, your role encompasses a diverse set of responsibilities that prioritize both passenger safety and exceptional customer service. This includes strict adherence to the company’s policies while carrying out duties both on board and on the ground. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing in-flight sales and handling cash transactions with professionalism.

Moreover, your friendly and welcoming demeanor will play a crucial role in ensuring passengers have a comfortable and enjoyable flight experience. In line with the company’s core values of dedication, inclusivity, positivity, and integrity, you will embody these principles in your daily interactions and actions. Joining the Wizz Air team means becoming a valued member of a growing community of over 5,000 dedicated aviation enthusiasts.

How to Apply for Wizz Air Careers in Abu Dhabi

To apply for a job at Wizz Air:

  • Visit the Wizz Air careers website.
  • Browse available positions.
  • Select a role that matches your skills.
  • Review job requirements.
  • Click “Apply” and fill out the online form.
  • Upload your resume.
  • Submit your application.

Wizz Air Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi

TITLE LOCATION ACTION
Senior Recruitment Manager Abu Dhabi Apply Now
Fleet Manager Abu Dhabi Apply Now
Aviation Security Junior Manager Abu Dhabi Apply Now
Senior HR Manager Abu Dhabi Apply Now
Crew Controller Abu Dhabi Apply Now
Navigation Officer Abu Dhabi Apply Now
Duty Manager Abu Dhabi Apply Now
Ground Operations Manager Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Apply Now
MOC Engineer Abu Dhabi Apply Now
HR Generalist Budapest Apply Now

Leave a Comment