The Hungarian government developed the Stipendium Hungaricum Grant Programme to assist foreign pupils achieve bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD degrees at the best colleges and universities in the nation.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Award Scheme 2024-25 has been announced by the Higher Education Commission, or HEC, for Pakistani and Indian Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) nationals.
Here’s anything you have to know regarding the 2024-25 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
Scholarships are offered in the four subcategories listed below:
- A bachelor’s degree (after finishing 12 years of education).
- A Master of Arts on a single course (same as above).
- After 16 years of learning, a master’s degree is granted.
- PhD (after 17 or 18 years of schooling).
- Scholarship Programmes
- Scholarships are available in the four groups listed below:
- Bachelor of Science (after complete 12 years of education).
- A master’s on a single level (same as above).
- After 16 years of learning, a master’s degree is given.
- PhD (after 17 or 18 years of study).
How to Implement
Applicants have to submit their candidatures through both the Stipendium Hungaricum and the HEC websites. Entrants ought to examine the
application rules before sending their applications.
Both portals are currently unavailable. As an outcome, applicants are advised to come.
When applying for the programme, applicants must include thefollowing documents:
- Form for applications provided online.
- A letter of encouragement.
- Proof of speaking proficiency, school documents, records, and
- translated versions in the language of the chosen degree or in Hungarian.
- A physician’s report is required.
- A copy of your passport.
- Approval statement for an online application via the Tempo Public Budapest system.
- Amenities Selected students will get a tuition-free education as well as the monthly stipend listed below:
- For a PhD
- For the inaugural phase (four semester), an allowance each month of HUF 140,000 is provided.
- Compensation of HUF 180,000 per month for the following phase of education (four semesters).
- Services The winners will get a free education without tuition as well as the appropriate monthly stipend:
A PhD is required.
For the first four-month period, a stipend per month of HUF 140,000 is
offered. HUF 180,000 per calendar month for the following portion of schooling (four
The enrollment deadline for the Stipendium Hungaricum Grant Award is January 15, 2024 (4 PM Pakistan Time).
For extra details, candidates ought to browse the HEC’s website’s
Stipendum Hungaricum section or call 051-111-119-432 or 0334-1119432.